Recommended for corrosive and/or abrasive & viscous liquids, compatible with cast iron, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel, which can contain air.
The pump can be located above, on side or under the liquid. Some pump sizes can self-prime up to the physical limit of 8 m.
Available with various drives such as single phase, three-phase, explosion-proof motors and gasoline or diesel engine.
Produced in different versions depending on the specific application. For example Close coupled, Bi-Block, Classic. Also with ATEX Certificate.
- Suction and discharge ports are available flanged or threaded (up to 4”). The threaded port have through-holes to take away faster the pipes.
- For easy installation, the DIN or ASA flanged ports have through-holes and ¼” threaded hole for Vacuum meter and manometer.
- Check valve: avoids backflow of liquid from the discharge side and reduces priming times. Available in NBR, Viton® (FKM), PTFE & EPDM.
- Maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Mechanical seal in Sic/Viton® (FKM) with stainless steel shaft sleeve and lubrication behind the seal to improve dry running capabilities.
- Heavy-duty open impeller and wear plate designed for abrasion and passage of solids. On request with cutting device for soft solids.