Centrifugal pumps for the most onerous and bespoke applications, designed and built in the UK.
Apex Pumps is producing one of the broadest ranges of centrifugal pumps in the UK for more than 30 years. Apex has developed new products and pump ranges, innovative solutions. The TD range has been reconfigured into the TC close coupled range, a tank top TVL and a vortex solids application impeller variant. The ISF range conforming to ISO 2858 with stable head and flow characteristics a robust and reliable bearing arrangement making it popular choice for some of the most demanding applications. The launch of the API 610 range in 2008 was Apex Pumps first fully UK manufactured product conforming to the 10th and now 11th editions of the standard.
- TD Pumps – with discharge sizes from 32mm to 250mm. The Back pull out design for ease of maintenance and conforms to DIN 24255 standard.
Capable of handling large range of liquids and compatible with a Vortex impeller.
- TC Pumps – close coupled horizontal end-suction pump with performance and dimensions in accordance with DIN 24255 standard. A broad size range capable of handling large range of liquids and compatible with a Vortex impeller.
- ISF Pumps – an end suction pump conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199. Idea pumping solution for demanding applications such as refinery, chemical process and many industrial applications. High efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
- API Pumps – range of heavy duty pumps, conforming to API 610 11th edition standard. Designed for the most onerous duties handling hydro carbons and chemicals at high temperatures and pressures. Pumps are of modular construction and are available in a wide variety of materials including steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and titanium.
- TVL Pupms – range of pumps are vertical trunk pumps for mounting into a tank, pit or sump. The pumps can be designed to fit onto any tank top forming part of the lid. The shaft is supported by a thrust bearing at the top of the shaft and by a product lubricated synthetic sleeve bearing adjacent to the impeller with further lubricated line shaft bearings as required.
- ESL Pumps – Large end suction range with flange sizes from 200mm(8″) to 450mm(18″) and flows up to 3000 m3/hr and head up to 180m. Efficient design with various seal arrangements available. Suited for applications where a split case HS pump is not required. Smaller sizes available in a close coupled variant.
- ISFC Pumps – an end suction pump conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199. Ideal where space is limited but reliability is needed for demanding applications such as refinery, chemical process and many industrial applications. High efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
- HP/HV Pumps – Horizontal and vertical high pressure multistage centrifugal pumps, suitable for industrial applications even with highly aggressive fluids. Max flow rates over 1200 m3hr Head up to 900m.
- EMF Pumps – have been designed for efficiently handling large volumes of water at low and medium heads.
- HS Pumps – Single Stage Axially Split Case Pumps with double entry impeller, 150mm(2||) to 400mm(16||) discharge. Designed and developed specifically for the varying applications and continuous operation demands of industry. Also available in high pressure and compact variants available.
- Vortex Pumps – TD and TC pump ranges complete with a vortex impeller for solids handling applications. A broad size range conforms to DIN 24255 standard capable of handling a large range of liquids with solids up 30mm in suspension. Available with impeller diameters up to 250mm.
- Coating Pumps – Apex has a wealth of experience in pump coatings and can offer a customised coating service to your exact requirements.