A lobe pump, or rotary lobe pump are used in a variety of industries including pulp and paper, chemical, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology. They are offer superb sanitary qualities, high efficiency, reliability, corrosion resistance and good clean-in-place and steam-in-place (CIP/SIP) characteristics. Lobe pump can handle solids (e.g., cherries and olives), slurries, pastes, and a variety of liquids. If wetted, they offer self-priming performance. A gentle pumping action minimizes product degradation. They also offer continuous and intermittent reversible flows and can operate dry for brief periods of time. Flow is relatively independent of changes in process pressure, too, so output is relatively constant and continuous.
Shaft seal options include single and double mechanical as well as lip seals. Multi-foot for vertical or horizontal mounting. Heating/cooling systems for front cover. Built-on safety relief valves as an option. Connections from 20 mm to 150 mm.
- Simple, clean and robust construction – Hygienic, minimum risk of product entrapment, easy to clean either by CIP, SIP or manually.
- Easy maintenance – Easy service and maintenance, simple gearbox construction
- Gentle product handling – Traditional tri-lobe design gives gentle handling, low pulsation and capability of handling particles
- Large selection of shaft seals – Easily interchangeable with other seal types, short downtimes
- Shim-free, oil lubricated gearbox – Easy to service, longer life
- ATEX Certified
- CE Certified
- Multirotors or BiWing rotors Optimal performance
- EHEDG Certified
- -Flow and pressure tests
-Cleanability certificates as EHEDG and 3-A
-Material certificates as 3.1, FDA, USP VI and AFO
-Certificates of surface roughness, welding, electro polishing
-Quality (ISO 9001) and environmental (ISO 14000) certificates
|Rotor case:||Stainless steel 316L|
|Rotors:||Duplex stainless steel, FPM, Nitrile rubber|
|Max. capacity:||125 m3/h|
|Max. working pressure:||22 bar|
|Max. speed:||1 400 rpm|