Gear pumps are preferred selection for transfer of viscous liquids
- Gear pump for bitumen
- Gear pump for diesel oil, crude oil, lube oil, mazut etc.
- Gear pump for sodium silicate, acids, plastics, mixed chemicals, isocyanates etc.
- Gear pump for paint and ink
- Gear pump for resins and adhesives
- Gear pump for acid, soap, lye, black liquor, kaolin, lime, latex, sludge etc.
- Gear pump for additives, soup, paraffine, emulsions
- Gear pump for chocolate, cacao butter, fillers, sugar, vegetable fats and oils, molasses, animal food etc.
|Casing:||Cast iron, Cast steel, Ductile iron, Stainless steel|
|Idler:||Cast iron, Stainless steel, Steel|
|Rotor:||Cast iron, Nodular iron, Stainless steel|
|Max. capacity:||130 m3/h|
|Max. differential pressure:||25 bar|
|Max. temperature:||300 °C|
|Max. viscosity:||80 000 cP|